Terdetik

Kan lebih mahal nilai air mata itu kalau jatuhnya diatas tikar sejadah,apa guna dihabiskan airmata pada si dia yang telah pergi meninggalkan ku,sedangkan kasihnya Allah tak pernah pergi jauh dariku,aku bersyukur atas segala rahmat Mu,semoga dipermudahkan segala urusanku...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ha3..its my first post...xDD

Hey there,its been late n tomorow I had 2 wake up early in the morning 4 my school..fuk..its form 6 lol...ha3..fukin dam much i had 2 go 2 school again..I thought that the result spm day will b the last day I step my foot on school..ha3..I guest I'm wrong..that makes me rememberd that day..ha3..with long hair(sbenarnya x brapa panjang pun)..ha3..actualy I keep that hair on purpose..to look more like rock star n whan 2 show of 2 teachers that always get mad n want to cut my hair like ustad rosli..wkkakaka...but i guest it turn on other way..ha3...(adeh lari jauh plak dr topik..ha3)..ok2..back 2 the topic I'm going to school..hurm..actualy I dont want 2,I rather sleeping n wake up late in da morning..ha3 xDD..bad habbit I guest..(but so syok lah when do it)..ha3...Its syamin..my friend that begging me,he need a ride with me cause he got no transport 2 school that make me feel guilty if I'm not give him a ride..(see..how nice am I)..ha3..xDD..ok..its been late..dah la kna pic up my sister lak esok kul 5.30 kat stesyen bus..haih)..haiya..I tought when I get a car licence it would be more easier..but it give me more load..ha3..ok2..got to go..need 2 sleep..ha3..tomorow mayb if has time I'll post..need 2 smayang isyak first..not smayang yet..ha3 xDD..

No comments:

Post a Comment